Here are my Pages...

Tuesday 30 December 2014

New year... New me??

With 2015 now here its got me more than ever thinking about it and all those "new year resolutions" and yes they are all cliche and we hardly ever stick to them (if you did stick to yours this year then well done as I can't even remember what mine even were!) but this year I want it to be different, while setting the normal resolutions I also want to set myself goals of what I want to achieve and I'm just starting a list and the first one the list is pass my driving test and get my driving license as I've just started (on my 6th lesson) I'm hoping this is something that I can achieve, getting a car on the other hand is a different story! I also want to blog more as I really enjoy it and maybe start a schedule but we'll see, as for resolutions I really want to spend more time with my friends and make memories that count, I also want to make new friends (I am really shy so that one might not happen so easily or at all) I want to get more confident and be happy and worry less as I spent most of last year worrying about stupid things that I don't need to worry about. I also want to go out and do more photography.

I want to know if you have any resolutions or goals for 2015 and what they are
Thanks for reading
Byeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment