Here are my Pages...

Monday 2 December 2013

December!

there are two things that I love about December Christmas and Vlogmas!
If you are unflimar with Vlogmas it's where youtubers vlog/make videos everyday in December!
Of course not everyone celebrates Christmas or is interested in Vlogmas, so I would like to know what you are looking forward to in December!
Of course Christmas is something that I get very excited about! I love spending time with my family and friends and celebrating all together!
I love seeing all the sparkly lights and having hot chocolate while wrapped up in a blanket by the fireplace, of course by watching CHRISTMAS MOVIES! I mean who doesn't like Elf?
This was just a short post to tell you what I'm excited about for December!
Tell me what you are excited for and your fave things to do in december!
<3 byeeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment